Contact Us Today
01777 247 107
Dine & View Restaurant
The Dine & View Restaurant is situated on the top floor Lord Sefton Stand in one of the renowned Lord Sefton Stand Private Boxes, with private tables available for 10 guests. The Lord Sefton Stand Boxes are one of the highest Private facilities on the Racecourse.
Complete with it’s own Private Balcony, and with a birds eye view over the entire course from their fourth floor location they really are the ultimate in viewing facilities for the Grand National at Aintree Racecourse. A Lord Sefton Stand Box offers a superb all inclusive package and is the ideal way to experience all of the thrills that the Grand National has to offer you. The option of Dine & view for the Grand National means that your guests can enjoy unsurpassed views of the racecourse from the undercover balcony and top class dining in one of the most sought after facilities on the racecourse.
With a truly superb all inclusive package, there is absolutely nothing you have to arrange apart from your initial booking. A team of dedicated and professional staff will be on hand to look after your needs through out the day, making your experience at the Grand National something to remember for years to come.
Dine & View Package
- VIP car parking (1:4)
- Premier course admission through the VIP entrance
- Private balcony with prime undercover viewing of the famous racecourse
- Morning Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Exquisite four-course lunch, served with selected wines
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar serving selected spirits, beers, wines and soft drinks
- TV coverage of the racing
- Private cloakrooms
- Complimentary racecard
- Private tote betting
- Dress code – strictly smart, Jacket and tie for gentlemen, smart dress for ladies
|Thursday 13th April
|Friday 14th April
|Saturday 15th April