Contact Us Today
01777 247 107
Aintree Grand National Papillon Restaurant
The Papillon Restaurant is located on the third floor of the Earl of Derby grandstand and features spectacular views over the course. The Papillon Restaurant is the perfect setting in which to entertain your guests with it’s relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere. Featuring a truly superb all inclusive package, once you have organised your table, which is yours for the day, everything else is taken care of for you. You can sit back and relax whilst you entertain your guests and enjoy a sumptuous three course meal with specially selected wines, as well as a traditional Afternoon Tea.
The Papillon Restaurant is an ideal setting in which to entertain special business contacts, hardworking colleagues or family and friends that want a special day at a prestigious Racing event. The Restaurant has its own dedicated team of staff who will look after your needs and requirements through out the day, making this day a day to remember for years to come.
You will be able to take in the unrivalled views of both the racecourse and the Parade Ring from one of the private balconies which the Papillon Restaurant has to offer you. Watch the jockeys make their way down from the Weighing Room before each race to take to the course where the world-class action will unfold.
Private Tables for 10 guests, smaller parties will be expected to share a table.
Papillon Restaurant Package
- Premier admission to the Earl of Derby grandstand
- Private balcony overlooking the Grand National course
- Champagne Reception on Arrival
- Four Course a la Carte Luncheon
- Deluxe Afternoon Tea with Liqueurs
- Full Complimentary Bar Serving: Fine Wines,
- Liqueurs, House Beer, Spirits & Soft Drinks
- Executive Gift for all Guests
- Jockey Club Tipster
- Racecard & Racing Newspaper
- Private Tote Betting
- Complimentary Car parking 1:4
- Dress Code – Strictly Smart – Jacket & Tie for Gentlemen
|Thursday 13th April
£380.00 pp + vat
|Friday 14th April
£563.00 pp + vat
|Saturday 15th April