Contact Us Today
01777 247 107
The Pavilion Boxes Aintree Grand National
Pavilion Boxes are exceptional facilities, fully equipped with all that you will need to enjoy your day at the Grand National. There is no finer way to host clients or indulge colleagues, friends and family than in one of the Pavilion Boxes, within Amberleigh House at The Grand National. You could be here to witness the drama unfold as the heroes cross the Finishing Post at The Crabbie’s Grand National Festival.
Whether you are you are considering entertaining guests for your business or you are attending purely for pleasure, the option of a Pavilion Box with your own private balcony, has its advantages. The Pavilion Boxes offer a unique and prestigious setting in which to conduct important business with key clients, whilst also enjoying all the action on the racecourse during this celebrated event.
Finished to a very high standard, these Private Boxes come fully equipped with their own private bar, closed circuit television, nearby Tote betting facilities and a team of dedicated, friendly and professional staff to look after your needs through out the day. The facility will be yours for the day, so that you and your guests can relax in comfort and enjoy all of the spectacle that the Grand National at Aintree Racecourse has to offer.
There is a minimum of 30 Guests required for a Pavilion Box
The Pavilion Box Package
- VIP Car Parking & Chauffeur transfer to and from the venue
- Premier Admission through the VIP Entrance
- Private Balcony overlooking the iconic Grand National course
- Executive Gift for all Guests
- Champagne Reception on arrival
- Exquisite Four Course Lunch, served with Selected Wines & Amuse bouche
- Champagne Afternoon Tea
- Full Complimentary Bar (excluding Champagne)
- Jockey Club Host Experience and Tipster
- Complimentary Racecard and Racing Newspaper
- Private Tote Betting
- Dress Code – Strictly Smart – Jacket & Tie for Gentlemen
|Thursday 13th April||£371 per person +vat|
|Friday 14th April – Ladies Day||£538 per person +vat|
|Saturday 15th April||£738 per person +vat|