Contact Us Today
01777 247 107
Triple Crown Restaurant at the St Leger Festival
During the St Leger Festival at Doncaster Racecourse, the Triple Crown Restaurant which is situated in the Winning Post Marquees, offer guests an unrivalled location on the Racecourse.
With an unobstructed view down the home straight, the new Grandstand facing you and the noise from the crowd hitting you in waves as the horses thunder past to the finish, this is a fantastic position in which to experience the thrill of the big race atmosphere.
Combine all of this with a fabulous Gourmet Buffet Luncheon, a complimentary bar, garden area outside of the Marquees, dedicated tote and bookmakers, dedicated parking in the centre of the course, and you really do not want for anything during the day.
Winning post Marquee badges also gain you access to the Grandstand side of the course with the Parade Ring and Winners Enclosure.
The Triple Crown Restaurant offers a shared dining facility for groups of less than 30 guest,s with parties of 8 – 12 guests on private tables, smaller numbers will be required to share a table.
Triple Crown Package
- Badge Wallet, Day’s Itinerary & General Information
- Entrance Badge to the Course
- Reserved Car Parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Morning Coffee and Biscuits on Arrival
- Champagne Reception
- Luxury 3 Course Gourmet Buffet & Chefs Table Carvery
- Complimentary Bar (excluding Champagne)
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Corporate Signage
- Floral Decorations
- Services of Racecourse Hospitality Staff
- Tote Facility
- Furnished Garden Area
- Closed Circuit Television with Full Race Coverage
|Thursday 14th September||£TBC per person +vat|
|Friday 15th September||£TBC per person +vat|
|Saturday 16th September||£TBC per person +vat|
|Sunday 17th September||£TBC per person +vat|