Contact Us Today
Named in honour of American Grand Prix driver Dan Gurney, and American World Champion Phil Hill, the pavilions occupy one of the best viewing locations on the Hillclimb. This is where the cars are building up speed for the blast past Goodwood House, a spot where a driver’s skill can make all the difference to the race.
The opening day of the Festival of Speed will not only include the very latest road cars taking to the Hill, but also the chance to see some of the Festival’s racing content for the first time over the weekend. The Hill and Gurney Pavilions are the perfect space to entertain clients, teams and guests either inside or out on the balcony, taking in the spectacle of the event.
With flexible options ranging from private tables of 10 to a full pavilion of 30, this is the perfect space to entertain clients, family and friends either inside or out on the balcony taking in the spectacle of the event.
Trackside Pavilion Package
- Admission badge
- Private table for 10 guests or private pavilion for 30 guests
- Balcony providing trackside views within one of our Trackside Pavilions
- Champagne reception (Fri, Sat & Sun only)
- Light breakfast
- Three course lunch
- Afternoon cakes and scones
- Unlimited house wine, sprits, beer and soft drinks
- Car Park label
- Event programme and radio earpiece
Trackside Pavilion Costs
|Day||Trackside Pavilion Package|
All prices are per person +vat.