Contact Us Today
01777 247 107
Lord Sefton Stand Box at The Grand National
A Lord Sefton Stand Box is one of the highest Private facilities on the Racecourse. Complete with its own Private Balcony, and with a birds eye view over the entire course from their fourth floor location they really are the ultimate in viewing facilities for the Grand National at Aintree Racecourse. A Lord Sefton Stand Box offers a superb all-inclusive package and is the ideal way to experience all of the thrills that the Grand National has to offer you.
The Lord Sefton Stand Private Boxes are fully equipped to cater for all your needs throughout the day. Complete with their own Private bar and viewing balcony, there can be no finer way to host important clients to your business or entertain hard working colleagues. The Lord Sefton Stand Private Boxes are also idea for treating friends and family with a little slice of their own luxury at Aintree Racecourse. You could be at Aintree to witness the drama unfold in person and to watch the hero come through at the end for the Grand National.
Whether you are looking to entertain for business or for pleasure, the option of a Lord Sefton Stand private box with your own private balcony has its advantages.
|Thursday 11th April||£529.00 per person +vat|
|Friday 12th April – Ladies Day||£679.00 per person +vat|
|Saturday 13th April||£935.00 per person +vat|
The Executive Box Package
- A minimum of 20 guests required
- Morning coffee and pastries on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Three course luncheon with selected wines
- Complimentary bar to include:
- Selected Beers, Wines, Spirits & Soft Drinks
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Race card
- Colour television with coverage of the racing
- Reserved car parking 1 pre 4 guests
- Private Tote betting facility
- Private Cloakrooms
- Detailed event itinerary
- Dress Code: Strictly smart, jacket & tie for gantlemen, smart dress for ladies