Contact Us Today
01243 837 965
Epsom Derby Views Restaurant
Epsom Derby Views Restaurant enjoys a prime location on the First floor of the Duchess Stand, this modern and stylish Restaurant, as its name suggests, has the most stunning views across the Downs, the unique Epsom track and finishing straight. This facility really is one of the most sought-after locations during the World famous Epsom Derby Festival. With an all-inclusive package and stunning surroundings, once you have booked your place you just need to sit back, relax and enjoy the electric atmosphere of the day.
The View Restaurant is an extremely well-appointed Suite that is ideal for entertaining smaller groups of important Corporate Clients or for that extra special day out with family and friends at the Derby. The Views Restaurant comes fully equipped with everything you will need to make your day out at the Derby an extra special one. It has its own private bar facility, LCD T.V. to view all the action and roaming and static Tote betting facilities.
With a team of dedicated, friendly, and professional staff, you have the opportunity to enjoy all the atmosphere of the Derby Festival in comfort and style.
The Views Package
- Car Park Pass (1 per 4)
- Event documentation including the day’s itinerary
- Premium Cocktail reception
- 3 Course Contemporary Style Seated Lunch
- Afternoon Tea with a Modern Twist
- Inclusive Bar of House Wines, House Spirits
- Cocktails, Beers & Soft Drinks
- Grandstand Enclosure Ticket
- Tipster Talk ahead of Racing
- Roaming & Fixed Betting Facilities
- Table reserved for the day.
- Car Parking Pass 1 per 4 guests
- Private Tables of 10 & 12, smaller groups will be required to share
|Investec Ladies Day – Friday 2nd June||£578.00 per person +vat|
|Investec Derby Day – Saturday 3rd June||£623.00 per person +vat|