Contact Us Today
01243 837 965
Epsom Derby Chez Roux
Epsom Derby Chez Roux, located in the Blue Riband Room on the first floor of the Queen’s Stand, it has a private balcony overlooking the parade ring and a shared public balcony gives views of the track and Winner’s Circle.
The Blue Riband is at the very heart of the Queen’s Stand and is a highly prized location for those looking for the ultimate in Hospitality during the World famous Epsom Derby Festival.
Once again Chez Roux in the Blue Riband Room offers guests the chance to experience the finest cuisine together with hand picked wines. Chez Roux is the height of luxury at one of the most prestigeous Racing events in the world, so if you are looking for something special, awe inspiring and impressive, look no further than Chez Roux at the Derby Festival.
Chez Roux Package
- Queen’s Stand Enclosure Ticket
- Car Park Pass (1 per 4)
- Event documentation including the day’s itinerary
- Champagne reception
- Canaps on Arrival
- 5 Course Michelin style A la Carte Menu
- Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Inclusive Bar Including: Champagne, Roux Wines,
- House Spirits, Beers & Soft Drinks
- Table reserved for the day.
- Private Tables of 10, smaller groups will be required to share
- Stunning floral decoration on each table
- Roaming & Fixed Betting Facilities
- Car Parking Pass 1 per 2 Guests
|Investec Ladies Day Friday 2nd June||£733 per person +vat|
|Investec Derby Day Saturday 3rd June||£917 per person +vat|