Contact Us Today
Epsom Derby Tattenham Restaurant
Epsom Derby Tattenham Restaurant, this very well-appointed shared marquee facility is positioned to the left of the main Grandstand on the famous Tattenham Straight. This position is a pivotal point on the course as the runners approach the final furlong of the race and the dash to the winning post. The Tattenham Restaurant gives its guests the opportunity to enjoy superb hospitality and experience all of the action at close quarters, as the horses thunder down the Hill to the winning post.
The Tattenham Restaurant has been a firm favourite with racegoers both old and new at the Derby Festival for many years. With an all-inclusive package that represents fabulous value for money at the Derby Festival, you will have the ideal base for the day on your day out at the Derby. This modern and stylish marquee comes fully equipped with its own private bar, Closed circuit television and a team of dedicated, friendly, and professional staff. This Hospitality option for the Derby Festival represents very good value for money without compromising on quality in any way.
Private tables are available for a minimum of 10 or 12 guests or smaller numbers can be accommodated on shared tables.
- Tattenham Enclosure Ticket
- Car Park Pass (1 per 4)
- Event Documentation including the day’s itinerary
- Pimm’s Reception on arrival
- Three Course “Best of British” Seated Lunch
- Light Afternoon Tea
- inclusive Bar of House Wines, House Spirits, Cocktails,
- Beers & Soft Drinks
- Table reserved for the day.
- Tipster Talk ahead of Racing
- Roaming & Fixed Betting Facilities
- Car Parking Pass 1 per 4 Guests
- Private Tables of 10 & 12
|Investec Ladies Day – Friday 31st May||£408.00 per person +vat|
|Investec Derby Day – Saturday 1st June||£458.00 per person +vat|